We offer a property management service which is tailored to every one of our customers to suit their specific needs. Many of our customers live abroad and therefore require a trustworthy company to attend the property to ensure its well being and to take care of the day to day tasks that they are not present to entail. This could be cleaning drains after heavy rains, attending the alarm company if something is wrong with the alarm, checking the property on a regular basis to ensure that the electricity, water and other utilities are working good or any other issues that need to be dealt with in person when the owner is not present. We have a very experienced team of cleaners who have been with us since the start of the business which means they are also able to tailor the cleaning as required from our clients. All of our staff, without exception, are covered by insurance which is important when someone is working in your home.
To give an idea of the vast amount of tasks that we can undertake on your behalf, whether you are present in Spain or not, to take the worry and pressure out of the ownership, meaning you can relax and enjoy your Costa del Sol property, they are:
Regular inspection visits to:
- Check security, locks, doors and windows.
- Check watering of plants on terraces, garden boxes and indoors.
- Secure key holding.
- Check gas, water and electricity supply, turn these off on departure and back on for arrival if required.
- Check and let run taps to avoid smelly pipes.
- Flush toilets.
- Check all the property and report any damages such as leaks, humidity, etc.
- Regular airing by opening doors and windows for general ventilation.
Apart from the above mentioned inspection visits we can also provide the following services:
- Cleaning and laundry.
- General day to day maintenance (we have a full time handyman who can normally fix problems within a couple of hours, subject to availability of parts if needed).
- Key holding service.
- Air conditioning maintenance/installation/inspection.
- Carpentry work.
- Painting work.
- Television/satellite engineers.
Please contact us for further information.